Tuesday, October 28, 2008

such a boy

i've had 'the talk' with Z, ok not that talk he's only 6, the talk about how boys are different from girls so he can't shower with me & should be around when i'm changing & such. remember?

yeah, so he's been pretty good about it. then the other night i'm changing in to jammies & he comes in. he sees that i'm changing so he puts his hands over his eyes but continues to walk into the room & talk. when i'm done changing i tell him he can put his hands down.

then he tells me "see momma, i covered my eyes...so wouldn't be looking at this"
as he proceeded to cup my left boob.

so glad he thoroughly understood that talk!

1 comment:

  1. what's that saying about kids having to touch everything they see..."see with your eyes not with your hands"...well he couldn't see with his eyes so he used his hands! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

tell me your thoughts...