Sunday, May 18, 2008

change is in the air

so things are weird, ok i'm feeling weird
i have 3 days left of old job, i'm good with leaving, the time has definitely come, but i am anxious about new job. they said no one comes in knowing the job, everyone has to be trained & that's why they chose me, i'm trainable. my resume showed that i went to college while i worked & that's what made me stand out.

we head to the beach in a few days, although i'm totally excited to go, it's to celebrate Z's 6th birthday (WOW!), i can not believe how quickly they grow up. it really does not seem that long ago that he was just a little bitty thing completely dependent on me. or that i was enormously pregnant that long ago, but it's true.
Z only has a few weeks left of kindergarten, then it's official, babyhood is so over, elementary school, 1st grade.

ok, good thoughts for the week, it's going to be an emotional one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...