Friday, September 4, 2009

such a girly girl

my back has really been bothering me the past few weeks, i've been doing all kinds of stretches & yoga & anyfrickenthingicanthinkof to try to relieve the pain. really, i even wake up throughout the night because it just hurts.

so today i asked B if he would try to pop my back for me.
it didn't work.
then he gave me a back massage.
it was nice, but no dice [such rhymer!]

then i gave up & asked him to put some weight on me. i was laying on the living room floor face down & he laid down on top of me, but he didn't put all his weight on me so i told him not to hold back. so he let all his weight down on me.

then i said "holy shit you're heavy!!!!" & proceeded to get a case of the giggles.

he replied "ok, once you stop giggling i'll get off of you"

me "i'm crying from laughing"
snort
& more laughter

1 comment:

  1. i'm surprised he didn't take advantage of you while he was "helping" you. lol i will have to give him credit for more restraint than i thought he had. lol
    and i'm glad it ended in giggles and not tears!!!

    ReplyDelete

tell me your thoughts...