Monday, April 27, 2009

FIRE, i wish i was joking

i was planning on writing about how last week for the first (although the school year is almost done) Z read a 1st grade reading level book. i WAS proud.

so much for that.

i just got a call from Z's principal.
[could i please have a week where this woman doesn't call me? i really do like her & we can talk about anything, just not a call about Z ok?]

he pulled the fire alarm switch.

the entire school had to evacuate.

this is my child.

Dear Z,
could you PLEASE QUIT THIS INSANE SHIT YOU'RE DRIVING #$%$%^%$%^ CRAZY!!!!
Love you,
Momma

2 comments:

  1. I just laughed so hard I peed! Girl, you have your HANDS FULL with that boy. I just told Gage his childbirth story - much abbreviated, mainly just the pain and length of time it took to get him "out of my tummy" - and told him that he better remember how much I love him when he gets older. Steph, you will have many, many stories to guilt your baby into adoring you into and through adulthood. Is it too early to start drinking? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahah! thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete

tell me your thoughts...