Thursday, July 31, 2008

a morning w/the boys

so yesterday morning was really nice. B had to go to work early, not so early that i had to take Z to school, but early enough that they had to be up w/me.

after B got out of the shower he went to wake up the little one. when he returned & i was blow drying my hair he told me i needed to call out to Z, that he set me up.

So i called out "i want beybeys!"...this is quote from the movie "mail order wife" (that that doesn't work (because it doesn't for me) try this). it was a rather disturbing movie but hard to miss as our cable company had it on ultra-hi rotation it was difficult to not watch. anyways the poor girl goes thru a period of really wanting a child & she goes completely fricken crazy & has this scene where's she demanding to make a baby & anyone w/half a brain could see this woman was in the worst possible state of mind to get pregnant, but her ranting of "i want beybeys" became part of the household lingo.

B went to check on Z & although he was rolling over in the opposite direction, B could see Z's cheeks all round from smiling from ear to ear he was so happy that i was still there & we were able to get ready together. a few minutes later he came into the bathroom to greet me w/that big smile, it was sweet.

the other cute thing about that movie was she had a pig collection. not real pigs; but stuffed, glass, ceramic, big little, boy, girl, anything you could think of pig. then she had named each of them & it wasn't like she forgot their names either, they were individuals, they were her beybeys!

as i was in the kitchen gathering my things together to leave for the morning Z came in & gave me tons of hugs & kisses. he's such a big boy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...