Z had one week check up this morning, they xrayed him again & said he was healing fine (YAH!). the cast has to stay on another 4 weeks though, then we go back in. at that appt they'll remove the cast, xray then decide whether or not he'll need another cast. they said children's healing rate vary so much that it's possible he may need one for an additional 4 weeks.
so i'm glad all is well, but i have to say that already, i'm a little concerned.
about the smell.
worrywart, i know....
but in my defense i've never had a cast before & B does call me the super-sniffer for a reason. i think he may be saying it all to taunt & freak me out [fyi, it is totally working] but i'm already about to gag on just the thought of what that little arm is going to smell like in a few more days!
weeks is unimaginable...
F.O.U.R. of them
either i'm going to have to pour clorox in the cast or place cottonballs drenched in mouthwash up my nose.