Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine’s day secret

Yesterday I picked up Z in the afternoon & we headed over to B's work to set up a little valentine's day surprise. On the way there I told Z it was a secret but he told me secrets were bad, so I said it was a surprise & Poppa would see it tomorrow & be very happy about it, so we couldn't tell him.

Z & I sprinkled colorful heart confetti all over B's desk then I placed a picture (from the Budz Disneyland trip) in a frame with hearts all over it & then Z assisted me in the placement of the bouquet of heart lollipops & we were done.

On our drive home we continued our conversation about the secret surprise & Z said when Poppa got to work in the morning he would think it was magic that all that stuff got there. However, when we got home & walked in the door Z could not restrain himself from letting the cat out of the bag.

The second he saw B he told him "there's a surprise waiting for you at work & you're going to be so happy in the morning when you find it!" hahahaha! The laugh we got out of his excitement was worth it. this morning Z was still telling B about his "surprise".

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...