Tuesday, February 5, 2008

no time for crust

how do you define love? i do with one word - cheesecake.

simple, i know, but it makes me happy. have you seen the new cheesecake in a tub at the market? i hadn't even seen a commercial for it yet & B brought it home for me (wasn't that sweet!). it's good stuff (we are a million miles from a cheescake factory so i'm sure my standards have dropped...some), says right on there "just spread into crust" - please! like a) husband would think of buying crust, b) i have time for spreading onto crust. a shovel, i mean spoon, suits me just fine, don't even need a serving bowl.

of course, this little thing at tiffanys.com is pretty cute too:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01699&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+gold+i+love+you+heart&search=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...