Monday, February 4, 2008

grouch, grouch

i don't know what the deal is but boy am i in a bad mood, have been for days…..for no reason, just grouchy! on Sat we went to town & finally made a decision to buy some tile - YEAH! can't wait to nag B to start installing that! i'll help, as much as he'll let me, but i know that won't be much. he's a control freak at times & he's horrible at explaining what he really wants & instead just gets pissy because you don't do what he wants although he's incapable of putting what he wants into words…um, did i mention I'm grouchy?

then we went to the mall, but the all the people there were bothering me & Z was incessantly talking. it's true what they say, you love the baby talk, can't wait for them to speak & once they do all you can do is think about how much you want them to just SHUT UP! he talks about this, talks about that, comments about this, comments about that, questions this, questions that, babble, babble, words, words, talk, talk & finally when i feel my skull splitting from sensory overload & i can't calmly answer or respond anymore & i just can't take all the noise he's making & i "SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH" him, i look up & realized my "ssshh" was so fierce i silenced the entire store…

oh we went to chili's for lunch, one of my favorite places, but even they weren't safe from my pissiness…we order some nachos for an appetizer, have you had their "new & improved" nachos? if not, let me tell you what you get for 8 bucks – a circle serving dish with MAYBE 12 chips covered with cheese on rim, then in the center of the plate is ½ is covered with lettuce, ¼ is salsa, remaining ¼ a dollop of sour cream spread out to fill the void. Are ya kidding me?

then my entrée of chicken crispers (which I LOVE) was soggy (EWWW!), yeah, what used to be crispy was now greasy sogginess! however the manager replaced my meal with something else & it was free – so props to him…

then we visited bliss (aka Target) & it was good

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...