Monday, January 7, 2008

Sing it, baby

"I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts
Like a bad debt that you can't pay
Take the easy way out & give in
Yeah, let me in…"

Are you singing with me? Do you know who it is? If not you need to go school yourself on SEF (scrawny English fag) music which I love dearly.

Ok, back to the subject matter – were you singing? Because I can't help myself but sing it out loud, the only problem is I was at mervyn's – yeah, they were playing it at mervyn's & there I am belting out Morrissey & don't even realize it until the song is finished because I'm used to the only time I get to hear that kind of music I'm in the personal space of my vehicle, either alone or possibly w/Z (but he doesn't care about how bad I sing!).

So the song finished & they start playing some early 70's mervyn's type music which I also happen to know all the words to but I'm not going to sing because I DO have a shred of dignity (it's a little tiny scrap hanging on under the baby toe of my left foot).

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...