Thursday, January 17, 2008

kisses

Z's already quite the player. His 1st love was Elise but she didn't want nothing to do with him. Then he found Madeline & that was love. he & M would wait for each other to play at the pre-school playground, the teachers would even tell me how cute they thought their friendship was. eventually the pre-school couple had to break it off though because M's dad didn't like her having a boyfriend at such a young age...

and in case you're wondering – yeah, he kissed her…

i've tried explaining to him about maybe he needs to wait a little while before he kisses a girl, like until he's 12 or so…but one day when I went to his class a swarm of little girls came up to me & told me to tell him to stop kissing them…nice…

we talk again & I tell him not be kissing the girls, that the girls don't want his kisses & his teacher is helping out & telling him that he's spreading germs by going around & kissing EVERYONE

now our evening conversation goes:
how was your day?
were you a good boy?
did you kiss anyone?

thankfully we've reached a lull in the kissing stage but he told me the girls are now chasing him because they want kisses…

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...