Sunday, December 9, 2007

yeah, the time is near

I can tell…normally I don't even care for sweet stuff, just isn't my thing, but lately I've noticed the cravings getting worse & worse. Now I'm like a crack addict looking to score my next hit & when I get it, boy is that sugar high GOOD!

PMS isn't easy…

We picked up some danish at costco, you know cheese filled danish. On Sunday morning B brought out a plate for everyone for breakfast, but it was just too early for me. Z didn't like the cheese (not sure he's mine after all) so B took his leftovers. Then I hollered at B "PUT THE CHEESE DOWN" he knew it was a life threatening situation, so he listened (smart man). He doesn't know how lucky he is that I haven't eaten the cheese centers out of the entire tray & just left the bread behind! i'm exercising a ton of self control here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...