Tuesday, February 15, 2011

valentines

it was quiet around here, mainly bc i think it was the first day i was able to move off the sofa. when B asked me what my plan was for the day i told him i had a list of errands to run & i needed to visit nana. he made a face & told me i couldn't leave bc he was having something delivered.

i said - yah, we're having pizza for dinner! how sweet of you!

so bc i hadn't moved in a few days & now couldn't leave the house, i went outside to work on the yard. then a few hours later, when i was completely exhausted, dirty & everything hurt he told me he'd received an email & the delivery wasn't happening.

however, the next day i got 3 dozen red roses!!!
& bc they were a day late costco refunded B's $$ - sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...