Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my hulk shoulders

so i've been doing the working out thing right. although my arms weren't looking too bad, i figured no one ones flabby arms, so i got a set of hand weights. i worked on my arms for a few weeks when one day i noticed i had hulk shoulders, even B said i looked funny.

i thought i was working the upper arm but some how the affect came out in my shoulders; so although they weren't really big, on my little frame they looked out of proportion. i stopped doing the exersizes & need to find a new routine to work the right area, however my shoulders are still big.

think i'm lying? this morning i got in the car, reached over to put something on the passenger seat & ripped my shirt sleeve. the sleeve isn't even tight so i didn't feel any restrictions as i reached over, it wasn't a seam that was compromised, i tore the fabric.

it was already after 7 so i couldn't go back inside to change, so here i am at work w/my ripped clothing, i feel so 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...