Monday, October 1, 2007

taking Z to work

Z was sick on Thursday & Friday. On Thurs B was able to stay home with him, but had to work on Fri. Unfortunately there were things I had to do Fri morning at work too. Luckily Z wasn't feeling too bad, just a slight fever, so I decided he was up for the outing.

I packed up the laptop, put in a looney tunes dvd, brought along the leapad, a juice box & we were off. I set him up at my desk watching bugs bunny, juice box strawed & found a bag of cheerios in my desk for him to munch on & he was good to go.

My work took much longer than I expected (not to mention my boss giving me a bunch more that had to be completed that day) so after bugs, after a little leapad work, after a little online gaming Z was bored; it had been 3 hours so I couldn't blame him.

He decided to sit on my lap & watch me work & he said "wow, you really work hard Momma" & I said something about how I was sorry this wasn't as much fun as when he goes to work with Poppa & he replied "yeah, when I go to work with Poppa we just go around talk to everybody" - CLASSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...