Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hurting head

so as it turns out yesterday i did have a migraine - it wasn't just my boss pissing me off & the report not co-operating with me....

at 4:50pm in addition to the hurting head, i was suddenly nauseous & i could smell thermal fax paper. i know most people can't smell thermal fax paper (or know what it is for that matter - before plain paper fax machines, the roll paper) but i can & it makes me feel icky. anyways, i knew i had to leave, things were going to get ugly & no sense sticking around here & having witnesses to the ugliness, whichever form it was going to take.

so i went home & rested on the uncomfortable sofa. when B came home i asked him to make me mashed potatos. comfort food for when you don't feel well - a bowl of mashed potatos with extra butter & a heaping portion of cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...