Sunday, October 14, 2007

RIP Uncle Ralph

last friday my mom called & told me uncle ralph was in the hospital - kidney & liver failure & things didn't look good.

on saturday we drove down to LA & visited uncle in icu. although he was in rough shape, he held my hand & made exceptional efforts to talk to me. we also got to visit with nana whom we hadn't seen in 2 years. during the course of the week uncle ralph's health improved, he was put on a list for a liver transplant & they were talking about releasing him out of the hospital.

tonight his kidneys failed again. they made 2 attempts to help him but both had negative effects which ended up being too much for his body to handle. about an hour ago, he died.

RIP Uncle Ralph, you will be missed & fondly remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...