Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sho's Garlic Salmon Bowl

The yummiest sushi EVER – even if you don't care for raw fish Sho makes the most delectable dish of raw salmon slices you wouldn't be able to turn it away (even B thought it was great & he only eats sissy rolls).

While down in Orange Cty we went out to dinner with D & A to have sushi. I was getting a migraine so I wasn't even sure I could eat; but once Sho put out that big ole bowl, I knew I couldn't turn it away. If I was going to throw it up later, so be it, I was at least going to enjoy it for a short time!

It's a simple dish, bite size chunks of the freshest salmon (he cuts it from the fish right in front of you – no frozen chunks), a brown sauce (like soy, but different), whole pieces of garlic & chives. Seriously, if I'm ever on death row, this will be my final meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...