Saturday, August 4, 2007

walmart bathroom

what's the deal with kids & public bathrooms?

Everytime we go to walmart, Z has to use the bathroom. There's only 1 stall & it's never clean, but yet we must visit it every trip. I always ask before we leave the house "are you hungry, are you thirsty, do you need to use the potty?" "No, No, No" is my answer in that little 5 yr old irritated voice.

So last night on a 10 minute walmart run, within minutes of walking inside (just long enough to get to the opposite side of the building from where the bathroom is) he states he needs to use the potty. Geez, we only came here for 2 items & I haven't even gotten 1 of them!

We rush to the bathroom because you never know how much time you have. Then we get in the stall & pulls down his pants & turns around to sit - AHHHHH, NOOO, DON'T SIT!!! He only had to pee, so why he wanted to sit I don't know, but there was crap on the toilet!

So then my tirade begins about how I hate using public bathrooms.....& is now documented for you to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...