Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hey dumbass, it was your anniversary 2 days ago

that's a note to self...
B & I consider Aug 24, 1996 (the day we met) more of an anniversary than our wedding day. as he puts it the meeting was by chance, the wedding, well, once the meeting happened, the wedding was going to happen, it was just a matter of time.
(sweet huh?)
the problem with that is there's no certificate for me to go check the date!

& by the time B & I met, i had given up up remembering all our couple firsts...you know, first date, first kiss, first blah, blah, blah...
i got tired of remembering all those dates, only for it to cause me pain in the future realizing that date no longer matter, that person was no longer a part of my life.

i bought the anniversary card a few weeks ago, i know the anniversary is aug 20 something. i couldn't remember the year, i thought we were on 13, but he corrected me that it was only 12. i thought the day was either the 26th or 28th so last night when we were out for a walk i asked & he laughed & said "it was yesterday". so i burst out laughing, funny that no feelings were hurt.
things are so different from last year.

i love you B!

1 comment:

tell me your thoughts...