Friday, May 23, 2008

on the way to the beach

this was my first real work day as the person who trains me was there...so she actually walked me through some work. looks pretty easy, but it was just a first impression, i'm sure they're not going to scare me right away.

we were trying to get out town early so B brought me lunch & we ate at my desk because it was raining out (love it!). i had the blinds & door open so we could watch & smell the rain as we ate.

got out of work at 2, came home, packed up, left the house a complete disaster but were on our way before 5pm. on our way to the grocery store that is...
the drive down was easy, considering it was friday before a holiday weekend, very little traffic. we stopped off in mission viejo somewhere (exit Alicia) & found a nice mercado that carried great pollo asado that B bbq'ed for dinner.

the redheaded family of Z showed up shortly there after & M&C arrived within minutes of them. we were set for our holiday weekend get together at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...